- Applicant must be an African American female graduating high school senior
- Applicant must be enrolled in a four year college or university
- Applicant must be a Nebraska resident
The following materials must accompany each scholarship application:
This scholarship application consists of six sections. Read carefully and complete each item. All requested information must be supplied and completed before your application can be considered. All application information must be typed. Please include a small recent photograph.
- Completed application form (please type).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from choice of high school teachers, administrators, counselors, employers, or individuals with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement (relatives should not be included).
- An official high school or college/university transcript.
- A resume detailing academic achievements and activities.
- An Essay: Provide a brief biographical (background information) and explanation of career goals in no more than 150 words.
- An Essay: Please answer the question in no more than 150 words: One of the principles of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is Finer Womanhood. Explain what Finer Womanhood means to you and how you demonstrate the qualities of a finer woman?
Download and print the scholarship form to complete the application process.
*** Beta Psi Zeta Chapter Scholarship Application (2022) *** Microsoft Word Document (133 kb)
All applications must be postmarked by May 15, 2022. All applications postmarked following that date will not be accepted. The winner(s) of the scholarship will be notified by June 1, 2022.
AWARD AND PAYMENT
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed after verification of college or university admittance.
- Amount varies
Please mail application to:
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
c/o Jennifer Hudson
P.O. Box 11756
Omaha, NE 68111
Send questions to:
Ms. Jennifer Hudson at email@example.com.
Zeta Phi Beta Scholarship RecipientsSince the inception of our scholarship program, the Nebraska Sigma Zeta Education Foundation, Inc. and Zeta Phi Beta Sorority have awarded numerous scholarships to many deserving students. Please review our award gallery below.
|Scholarship Recipient||Amount Awarded||Year Awarded|
|Amaya Ballard Traylor||1000.00||2018|
|Total Scholarship Dollars Awarded Since Inception:||$26500.00|